Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Debbie...

When I was in St. George I was blessed with an amazing opportunity. I worked for a group home called Danville Services. One of my clients was Debbie. She was such an amazing person. I became very close with her. She always made me laugh. I didn't take care of Debbie...she took care of me. I was often homesick being so far away from home alone. She was always so kind to me. She was not just my client, she was my friend. The first time I moved home for the summer her and I were both sobbing. We knew we were really going to miss eachother. Today I found out she passed away. I just wanted to take a minute and reflect on the great times I had with her and how blessed I was to be a part of her life. I love you Debbie!

2 comments:

jeremy and amanda rowsell said...

Oh Jess, I'm sorry. That makes me really sad, I remember you talking about her all the time. Sorry buddy.

Carie Beard said...

Ohhh, I remember Debbie! I am sorry. She always gave us an entertaining story. You were so good to her.