Wednesday, February 18, 2009

takin' care of business...


this is how i get things done around the house. jentri rarely takes long naps. she just takes little 30-45 minute ones...so i don't get a lot done while she sleeps. she is getting to the point where she likes to be sitting up and doing something all the time and have our constant attention. so this is how i get stuff done--the frontpack--it is great! she loves it too! cody always laughs when he comes home and she is just hanging there doing stuff with me.

8 comments:

Randilynn said...

your blog is super cute and so is your babe :) how's life?

Katie, Adam, Izzy & Emmy said...

I had to do the same thing..Izzy would only take short little power naps so i would strap her in and clean the house... she loved it and still loves being in her carrier..........so cute....

Julie said...

that is so cute she looks so happy sitting in the front pack! love your new blog did you get your stuff for your header from shabby princess? It looks super cute. let me know when you get to town maybe we can meet ya for lunch.

Bryce and Nancy K. said...

That brings back memories.What's wierd is I actually miss having a baby stuck to the front of me 24 hrs. a day cleaning,cooking,going to the bathroom LOL,ect.Can't wait to see you.

davidandmeganbeard said...

Hey Jess, She's so cute! Frontpacks and backpacks are such life savors! Caleigh is still small enough you can hardly see her in the frontpack she snuggles right down in it. See you soon!

jeremy and amanda rowsell said...

Jess I know last time I saw her I was like " wow i can't believe how much she looks like you..." I TAKE IT BACK, holy smoke she looks like a lil girly version of cody ridin in that lil pack! CUTE!

Christina said...

I think it is so great when parents "wear" or carry their kids all around. There is nothing like being close to mom or dad!

Nikki said...

Tag your it! Check out my blog for details. :)