Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cuddlebug...




There is no particular reason for this post. It is just that I love my little girl so darn much! Last night Cody and I were watching one of my favorite shows on TLC, "Mystery Diagnosis", after we put Jentri to bed. It was about this little baby girl that was four months old and nearly died. She was at Primary Children's for months. I turned to Cody and said, "Wow, it's a lot different now that we have a baby of our own." It was so cute, Cody went into her bedroom and was talking to her while she slept telling her how much he loved her and to not ever get sick. It made us realize just how blessed we truly are to have such a healthy little girl. It is just amazing the love that you feel for such a little toot.

Jentri is my little cuddlebug. When I was pregnant with her I was constantly telling Cody how much I wanted a cuddly baby. Well, a cuddly baby is what I got. She loves to lay on my chest and grab my shirt with one hand and rub my side with the other. I absolutely adore it! We love our little cuddlebug!!




9 comments:

jeremy and amanda rowsell said...

Jess I enjoyed the post. Also, I'm lovin the new back ground and thing behind your names. Dang Cute! Jentri's not bad either!

Randilynn said...

how tender :) babies are awesome, she's so cute :)

Nikki said...

I love the cute pics of little Jentri! We are so fortunate. I feel so bless to have Primary Children's so close. It's my home away from home.

Jake and Cassie said...

Oh, I want a cuddlebug too! Sounds like she's still cute as a button. I finally got a blog going so you'll have to check it out, jakeandcassiekunz.blogspot.com. Sure miss you guys, so stay in touch.

Christina said...

She is beautiful, Jessie! I'm so glad she is healthy.

jeremy and amanda rowsell said...

Oh my goodness I was just looking again at Jentri's cute little face and just noticed that she's using the blankey I made just for her.Cute...

Julie said...

hey you just made the grama cry. i love her too!!lov that skirt!and those pics of you and her soo sweet!

Carie Beard said...

Ohhh.... I love her so much! I love the pics. You guys are great parents.

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

I know what you mean about loving them so much.. it is so amazing how much you can love them. Cody is so cute I love that story!We miss you guys.