Tuesday, February 24, 2009

{six} things that make me happy...

I was tagged by NIKKI... six things that make me happy!

1. being jentri's mom
2. hanging out with cody
3. being outside
4. good music
5. polka-dots...who can't smile at those??
6. sunny summer days driving with the windows down

*Link to the person who has tagged you. Write down six things that make you happy. Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it. Then tell the person when your entry is complete. I tag Megan, Nancy, Carie, Julie, Amanda, Kortnee and whoever else who wants to do this!

2 comments:

Derrick & Britni Burnside said...

HI Jessie I just got a blog so i can see your little girl grow!!! our blog is www.deesnbritb.blogspot.com
How are things going down in utah? Keep in touch its so weird being a stay at home mome!

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Hey Jess this was a fun tag go check out my blog!