Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Finally...

So, I am finally getting around to posting on the last couple of weeks! A lot has been going on and I have fallen behind. So... first, we went to Idaho... Chad came home from the mission, then we had Christmas, then my two nephews, Bryer and Chet came to stay with us in Utah the next week, Jentri also had shots that week and got a little fussy and sick! We celebrated the New Year then went back to Idaho for Jentri's blessing! Now I am finally getting around to post it all, thanks to a friendly reminder from my best little buddy...Manda Jo! I love ya' girl :)

1 comment:

jeremy and amanda rowsell said...

Hey what can I say...? I never get to see you guys and I have been waiting to see some new pictures of Jentri so I thought a text message was very needed. Thanks Jess, shes a keeper!