Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jentri's 1st Christmas...



Jentri's first Christmas was so fun! Even though she didn't understand any of it... it was still a lot of fun for Cody and I! We spent Christmas Eve day with my family and then went back to Cody's parents to spend the night. We almost didn't make it back out to my parents' on Christmas day due to the massive storm. It was great though...we were going down the road busting drifts to get to my parents! Of course, Cody and I loved it. We thought it made Christmas so much fun! We love our families so much! It was really great to spend some time with everyone!

2 comments:

Lauren Ricks said...

Jess, my mom mentioned you blessed her at home. How fun :). Jentri looks adorable as well as her mommma!

Nikki said...

I love the picture of you and little Jentri.