Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"oUr LiTTle oNe"


This pregnancy has been quite the experience! It started out with a lot of morning/afternoon/night sickness. I would throw up everyday before work, sometimes at work, then at lunch, then again, sometimes at night! By the time I reached about 5 months it finally passed though! Which was awesome! I felt like me again! Then, at 27 weeks I went to the doctor and found out I had some high blood pressure. I ended up getting put on bed rest and I am to stay that way until I have her. I had to quit my job and everything, which was SO hard! That is not my personality at all! I need to stay busy!!! Hmmm...that could be the cause of the high blood pressure! Cody has been so sweet and supportive through all of this! Things are looking good though. For awhile it looked like she was not growing and she might come soon. However, I went to the doctor and she is almost 4 lbs! So... I am just hanging out trying to keep her safe! Although this pregnancy has brought about some challenges, I would not change a thing. The miracle of feeling a little baby and knowing it is something that is yours is amazing! Cody and I always talk about how much we already love this little girl and we haven't even really met her! Neither one of us can believe we are really going to be parents, but we are so excited! It was weird, we were so against having a baby for the first year of our marriage. Then one day, everything just changed! It will really change when she comes! Here are some ultrasounds from 28 weeks! Aren't these amazing?!

No comments: