Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"fIrSt SnOw"




WE LOVE SNOW!! Cody and I have not been able to get up to Teton Valley for a couple of months. We are missing it pretty bad...especially since it is hunting season and Cody has not even picked up a rifle or bow! We have just been wanting to go home to the cool fall weather and see some snow on the mountaintops!
Well, on Sunday morning we woke up to a "winter wonderland"! We were so excited, it reminded us of home. Just while we were in church that morning it snowed about six inches on our car! It broke tree branches off and everything! It was so much fun though. We started our fire place and made it nice and cozy! It did make us want to go hang out with our families pretty bad though! We wished we were there to start a big game of Texas Hold Em' with the fam!

6 comments:

Carie Beard said...

First of all, I am SOOO excited you finally made a blog! I am so proud of you:) I love the snow on your house! I can't believe you got that much! We miss you and love you!

Anonymous said...

Wow I can't believe you got that much snow!!! did Cody make you a snowman!!!! I'm so glad you made a blog, its so cute! Hope you are having a great day!! and thanks again for bak'in us a granddaughter!! love ya mom

Adam & Kenzie said...

Hey Jess. I found your blog on Carrie's. Your house is so cute! I'm glad to hear you are doing better now. I hope all goes well with the baby. Keep in touch!

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog... mine is private so send your E-mail to littlered_pa@yahoo.com and I will invite you! How are you doing and how is the baby??

Katrina said...

That is so much snow. We only got a skiff here. It looks like winter in those pics. Your house is really cute. I'm due March 4th and i feel like it is going to last forever. My body hates being pregnant. We need to get together sometime. I don't know what your up for being on bed rest and everything, but we should figure something out with Kenz and get together.

Jess said...

Hey Jessie!

I DO NOT miss the snow at all! But I am so glad you got to enjoy it. ;) Someone has to. Good luck with that bed rest! Oh, completely crazy but you and Cody (along with quite a few other people we grew up) were in my dream last night and then crazy enough I see your blog. Weird!

Hope you continue to do well!

Jess