Wednesday, October 29, 2008

iNtRoDuCiNg...

Jentri Kay Woolstenhulme! On October 24th we had an amazing event! Our little Jentri came! I had went in for some testing and my blood pressure was too high, so my doctor decided to deliver. I was 35 weeks. She was born at 1:12 a.m. and was 4 lbs. 9 oz
It was so exciting because we had decided to name her after my mom, and she was born on her birthday! Here they are on their big day...
We felt that it was meant to be! We were so blessed to have her come safely. There are really no words to describe just how blessed we really are! She only spent twelve hours in the NICU and has done great since! Her pediatrician said she acts like a full-term 8 lb baby. There really are no words to describe the joy that a baby brings to your life.
We have always heard that there is nothing like it, but we now understand it. We have so much to be thankful for! Life is wonderful and we are truly thankful to our Heavenly Father for her! Thanks to all of our family and friends for all of the love and support as well... We LOVE you all SO much!

Here are some pics I took today... (her dad adores her)












































14 comments:

Jessica said...

Jessie!!!! She is absolutely beautiful! I LOVE the pictures of her and her dad with the pink tutu!
What a great birthday for your mom. I bet she is very proud.
I am glad that everything went okay and you are all doing well.

AND, you are right, there are NO words to describe the joy of a newborn.
Congrats!!

Jewels said...

She is so adorable and tiny! What beautiful pictures! Congratulations! Enjoy her while she's a newborn ~ it goes by soooo fast!

Anonymous said...

she's perfectly adorable :) babies are awesome and you'll be a great mom...congrats!!!

Katrina said...

She is seriously so perfect! I love the pics with Cody. He is totally beaming. What a proud daddy! That is so great she only had to spend twelve hours in the NICU. Sounds like she is a strong little girl. Congrats again!

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

I already told you on Facebook, but again congrats and have so much fun and remember to take tons for pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessie & Cod...I just found your blog! Congratulations on your sweet little girl! She is so tiny, I am glad everything went well for you and her!

haha, I just have to say that my word verification is "grams"!! that's funny!

Carie Beard said...

I love hte new pics!!! I WANT ONE! I miss her so much already...
Love you guys

Anonymous said...

Jessie! How precious! She is the cutest little baby. I love the pictures you took of her. Congrats!

Michelle Bell said...

As I told you before on facebook she is sooo cute! Congratultions again! The pics you took are adorable.

The Jennings said...

Oh my...she is beautiful! Baby's are such a miracle! Congrats!!! It is so much fun to have a newborn. They grow way to fast. Your pics are so cute. Cody will be the best dad ever. It is so amazing to see a daddy's love grow. Good luck and I can't wait to see you guys and the new addition!

Katie, Adam, Izzy & Emmy said...

CONGRATS BEING A MOM IS GREAT AND SO REWARDING, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL.....

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Oh Jess she is so beautifull! I'm so happy for you guys... It is so much fun being a mom. Is she a pretty good baby?

The Baler's said...

Congratulations Jessie and Cody- she is beautiful. Love the pictures and can't wait to meet her!

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

She is so cute. I love the pictures with Jentri and Cody. So adorable. Congrats you Two!