Friday, October 17, 2008

tHe GrEaTeSt HuSbAnd...

I must say that I am one lucky girl! I really do have a great husband! Today was killer for me! I go crazy somedays being on bed rest, especially away from all of our family! Anyway...today was just "one of those days"! Cody didn't really know I was going crazy being here, but he had an extra few minutes at work and ran home to say "hi" and have some lunch. When he called to say he was coming home I was thinking about how irritable and grouchy I felt...bad I know. But when he got here he came straight in and hugged me and then started playing with my belly saying how cute it is... (which is hard to believe) But he was just so nice to me it made my whole day! I didn't feel like such a grouch after that. Once again...Cody saved the day for me and didn't even know it! I love him!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Jessie!! (cousin) I linked to you from the comment you left on Carrie's blog!
I have to tell you that I LOVE your little nursery - how cute! I am however soo sorry you are on stinkin' bed rest! Hang in there!

Crazy blogging world!
Keep in touch!

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

You got to love those Woolstenhulme boys! We are lucky... Cody is awesome! I can't wait to see the baby!

Sheen said...

Good luck with everyting. I'm sure it's hard. You're a tough woman though and can handle anything put in your way.

What a cute little girl I know you'll have! She'll be adorable! I bet your mom is so excited! {Tell her hi for me. I love that lady!}

Cute little nursery too! How fun! Little girls are the best!

Sheen said...

What a great hubby you have to to support you any way he can. :)

Anonymous said...

hey i just found your blog..super cute, hope you get feeling better. mind if i link your blog to mine?