Monday, May 4, 2009

our little girly is growing...

today was jentri's 6 month check-up & shots. i HATE when i have to watch her get her shots. cody explained to her while he fed her breakfast this morning that it was for the best so she wouldn't get sick...but i am not sure she understood (it was very cute though). the last two times she started to cry before they even poke her because the nurses scare her. poor little girl! she was tough though! i snapped these pics today, so i don't think the shots have gotten to her too bad yet! i hope they don't! she now weighs 14.8 lbs. she is in the 25th percentile for weight & 75th for height. she has gained 10 lbs. just since she was born. her new favorite thing is drinking out of her sippy cup. she rolls clear across the floor now and is starting to sit-up on her own. she is so much fun! we adore her!


6 comments:

Lauren Ricks said...

Isn't crazy how fast they grow! I could swear I had Paisley yesterday. It makes me so sad. Jentri is such a dolly! Isn't being a mom the best thing ever! I couldn't have ever imagined anything better.

Gloria said...

OH my goodness she is so beautiful. You guys did good-better have 5 more. :)

Katrina said...

I can't believe it has already been six months! We really need to get together sometime. This Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I'm going to be in Kaysville. If you aren't doing anything we could try to get together!

Katrina said...

Oh, and she is so super cute! I can't figure out which one she looks like more. Some features it is all Cody, and other features are all you.

Randilynn said...

Jessie she's adorable. where do you get all of her cute hair stuff?

Julie said...

oh it makes me sad to think about her getting her shots today!I love her so much! love the pics!