Tuesday, May 26, 2009

fun filled days...

we have had quite a lot of fun the last few days. last thursday my mom came to visit for a couple days. we hung out and did some shopping, went to temple square and the mayan...it was nice to have her come and visit! then on saturday we met bart, julie and the girls to do a little fishing at devil's creek. it was a great day too! then after church on sunday we headed down to spanish fork to camp with our friends in their cabin. we finished up our weekend with a stop at cabela's on the way home (cody just had to check out the memorial day sale!) ...it was all so much fun!



jentri is now 7 months old! she is changing so much! just a few days ago she started saying, "mom"! this morning i just noticed that her first tooth came through! she is just so much fun...we love her!



{temple square & the mayan}

{daddy's lil' fishing buddy}
{it scared jentri & mom when the fish flipped out of dad's hands}

7 comments:

jeremy and amanda rowsell said...

Oh Jess, she is a doll! You guys are the cutest little family. Looks like you guys had alot of fun!

jeremy and amanda rowsell said...

I just noticed i said "guys" a lot in that last comment... sorry:)

Carie Beard said...

It looks like you had fun! We missed you though! Jentri is getting so big and cuter every day.

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

I just love all of the pics. She is so darn cute. I have not seen her forever! Call us when you come up next.

Katrina said...

So so so cute!

I feel like a jerk. Sorry I didn't call. Benson got sick so we didn't end up going. I totally spaced calling. We'll have to figure out another time to get together.

Julie said...

oh my baby got a tooth!! cant believe how fast she is growing! we had so much fun on saturday! hope you can come this weekend so I can kiss my dolly! love ya lots

alohareynolds said...

Oh my goodness! How cute is Jentri??? I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Looks like an awesome weekend!