Wednesday, March 11, 2009

my nice hubby...


yesterday we were in sportsman's shopping for my dad's birthday. cody was buying some fishing stuff and i walked up and saw the sweetest fishing pole! i don't have one and i always have to borrow cody's or not fish. lately cody has been wanting to get me a pole. when he saw this one he said, "that is so you." so he picked it up and put it in the cart. what a sweetheart! i love it. he is just too good to me! i am sure the fish will really love my pink pole too :)

4 comments:

Bentz Family said...

Jessie, that is soo cool!
I promised my boys & justin I would fish with them this year! & that looks like such a Girly pole! I love it!

Carie Beard said...

Cute pole! Now we just need to get you some pink waders!

Bryce and Nancy K. said...

SWEET! Bryce has bought me everything he can think of to get me to go fishing with him more.Maybe a pink pole would do the trick.

Christina said...

That is hilarious. What a good husband!