Monday, November 17, 2008

oUr LiTTle oNe... not so little anymore



We went to the doctor today and our little toot is growing! Two weeks ago she was 5 lbs. Well, when she was first weighed today she was 5 lbs 6 oz. I knew her doctor would not be too happy about that... I was right he wasn't, neither were Cody and I. I was so frustrated because I really felt like she has been growing like crazy! Well, just as he was explaining that her weight was not good and we had to figure out why the nurse came in and asked to weigh her again. She said the batteries were dying in the scale. Well, when we put her back on the scale she weighed 6 lbs 8 oz!!! She has gained about 2 lbs since she was born... which was only three weeks ago! Here she is today... in her newborn size outfit. She is growing out of her preemie clothes quickly!

8 comments:

leslie mae said...

Hey you two!! What a CUTE baby girlie!! Congratulations!

Kyle & Angela were SO happy Cody made it to their sealing; thanks for the effort {what a drive}!!

Jessica said...

Oh, she is still so tiny! But what a great growth spurt - that's the way mama likes it - and the doctor's too!
She is soo beautiful Jessi!

Jim and Steph said...

Oh my goodness what a cutie. Congrats guys!! Way to add another number to the Thompson head
count ;)

Anonymous said...

she is growing, what a darling little girl!

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

That is so good, she is growing fast! Man it is so hard to be the mom and worry about your baby not growing. That is good she is doing so well! She is so cute. Are you guys coming up for Thanksgiving?

Carie Beard said...

I miss her sooooo much! I can't wait for Thanksgiving! Congrats on the good milk ;)

Michelle Bell said...

Hey she's really getting big! She's soooooo cute! I'm still really happy for you!

Rachel said...

OH, YAY! I'm glad you liked the cupcakes! I figured I'd run them out since we had like 3 dozen left after the party! I hope your feeling GREAT as well as Jentri! Let us know if you need anything!