Friday, March 4, 2011

it's a....

GIRL! Yes, baby girl #2 is on the way! I have already posted this on facebook, so I am sure most people know by now. But I like to atleast try to keep my blog updated for journaling purposes. We found out on Monday and we were definitely surprised...but we are so excited too!I have to admit that I always say I can't handle a lot of girls, but the thought of having two cute little girls sounds pretty fun! We already have everything too...so that is definitely a plus! Here is baby girl
#2 at 20 weeks.

Jentri is SO excited. She loves looking at the ultrasounds. Whenever someone comes to our house she takes them straight over to our magnet board to show off the pictures of her baby sister. We took her to the ultrasound with us and she was so cute. She just held my hand while I got it done and watched the monitor with Cody. She has grown up a lot lately and is getting ready for "big sisterhood", or atleast we hope.


4 comments:

jeremy and amanda rowsell said...

Oh, little Jentri is such a sweetheart, just like her momma. It's so cute she's so excited and showing off the pictures. Love it. Can't wait to hear what your going to name the newest woolstenhulme!

Randilynn said...

i'm so excited for you Jess!!!! You have a beautiful family and i'm sure your new little on will be just as beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you! We're having a girl too!!!

alicia king said...

so exciting! it's fun to have two girls close together! they will be the best of friends! {and fight like crazy too!}