Sunday, May 23, 2010

our life lately...

jentri and her new 4-wheeler from Ryder. he was nice enough to let her have it :) (thanks carie and rory for the 4-wheeler and cute vinyl) jentri loves it! the other day i caught her standing on the seat driving it across the yard. she did this until she popped a wheelie and went over backwards...our little trick rider :)

she also got her first pet...a fish. we wish it was a dog, but a fish is all we can do right now :) she says "hello fish" every morning and various times throughout the day





this is where i found her after she ran out of the bathroom naked after bath time...sadly...she had to pee on the clothes that she did not pull out before climbing in...ha ha ha



this is definitely one her favorites...pool time...



after much thought and prayer we decided to put our house on the market. we LOVE our neighborhood and ward, but are hoping that cody can soon get another flight job. so this means we would have to move... so if you know anyone interested in buying a home in roy...please, send them here! :)

5 comments:

Katrina said...

Fun! I actually enjoyed having fish, a lot more than I thought I would, and Benson LOVED them. He still asks us if we can get more fish, and he'd be totally jealous of that four-wheeler. Lucky girl.

Good luck selling your house. I hate moving, and I'm always sad when we have to leave somewhere we've loved. Hopefully everything will work out though.

I don't know if you've done much research about cloth diapes and such, but if you're interested I could send you a bunch of links. Let me know. katrinafunk@gmail.com

Rachel said...

So CUTE!!! I am SOOOOO sad though that your cute family is leaving the ward!!! I hate right now that I'm in primary, I don't get to see anyone or talk to anyone very much these days, unless we do a get-together. :( Hope everything is good though and little Jentry is just too cute!!!

Julie said...

oh that is too cute! cant wait to see you this weekend!

the Beard family said...

Wow Jentri is so big!!! Haven't seen you guys for ever!! She is a sweetie! Not sure of our plans yet, but maybe we will see you this weekend!

alicia said...

i bet she has a blast with her little 4 wheeler! so fun!