Tuesday, March 16, 2010

camping...
















last saturday we were getting ready to put jentri to bed and we were talking about how much we wished we were camping. we are so ready for summer. so we came up with this crazy notion to
"camp" in our living room. yes...i know, we are crazy. but that's how cody and i work...we just do crazy things like that. and life's about making memories...right? anyway, jentri loved it! she went crazy when we put it up (you can tell by her hair that she was playing in it ha ha) hopefully we can do some real camping soon!





7 comments:

alicia said...

so fun!

Julie said...

oh that looks like so much fun, Jentri will be so fun this summer! were so glad you guys know how to have fun, even if its in your own living room! ha ha!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I should admit this, but you're not the only ones who wish they were camping...I actually have a tent set up in my house too!

Lauren Ricks said...

Okay Jess, I have a little gut feeling that your are hididng a secret from that comment you posted on my blog. You are so pregnant aren't you!?! Anyway, if you're not, just keep in mind I was pregnant with Londyn when Paisley was 9 months...so Jentri is totally old enough for a play pal to come along :)

Katrina said...

I love camping! Good idea to get some practice in for the real thing, lol. Looks like Jentri loved it! I just came from Lauren's blog, and yep, Jentri needs a playmate. :)

Bryon And Hope said...

YOu guys are so freaking cut how fun miss you hope to come visit you soon summer is a long ways out here??? Loves

Billy & Alesa Beard said...

That's so fun! I've thought about doing that too cuz summer won't ever get here!