Thursday, October 1, 2009

just struttin' along...

well miss jentri kay is now walking ALL over the place! the crawling days are over. last week she started walking, which is in the video. now she is practically running all over the house! she is growing up so much!

her new favorite thing is {helping} me with laundry. whenever i open the dryer and start folding she grabs clothes out faster than i can fold. after she gets them she drapes them over her head and runs. yesterday she got my tank and her beads on all by herself and was running all over the house. it is so fun to see her personality coming out.


last week we had my niece and nephew trey and staeleigh here with us. we made brownies and the kids loved the batter...as you can see!

4 comments:

jeremy and amanda rowsell said...

Oh my gosh I'm going to cry!!! I can't believe what a big girl she is! *sniffle* *tear* Love her!

Carie Beard said...

I want to kiss her so bad! The girls want to dress up with her!

davidandmeganbeard said...

She is getting so big! what a cutie! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

That is so cute! She is getting so big, not a baby anymore!