Tuesday, April 7, 2009

spring has sprung...we hope!

we got home yesterday from a great weekend in Salmon...unfortunately cody has the camera with those pics with him. but today jentri and i have been busy! we have been doing yardwork. she has been such a good girl. she just sits there in her bumbo and funny hat and watches me and plays with the grass. it is so nice to have some nice warm weather! i love being able to be outside! it is so fun to watch jentri take in the world around her...





7 comments:

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Oh my gosh can she get any cutter. I can't wait to see her again. The last time I saw her we were sick so I didn't hold her. She is a dolly.

Carie Beard said...

She is so stinkin' cute! She looks so happy. I can't wait to see her (and you) this weekend.

jeremy and amanda rowsell said...

That is not a silly hat, I LOVE IT! What a perfect day hanging out in the sunshine with your little girl, it looked like a lot of fun.

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

She is beautiful! I love those chairs don't you!!! Cute pictures of mommy and daddy on the side too.

Alicia said...

it's fun to be outside! send some warm weather over here!

Derrick & Britni Burnside said...

I'm so jelous you have green grass...Jentri is so cute. Soak up some of that sun for me!!!

Christina said...

How adorable! I hope spring is finally here!